Issuer Pay enables payment functionality in Issuer Android app for contactless payments (Tap & Pay). Issuer Pay allows to instantly issue digital Mastercard, Visa and Amex cards to the Issuer app. Digital cards are immediately ready for Tap & Pay payments without having to wait for arrival of a physical card. Issuer Pay supports biometry and face authentication for secure contactless payments.
|Mastercard||Supported & Certified||Not applicable|
|Visa||Supported & Certified||Not applicable|
|Amex||Supported & Certified||Not applicable|
Requirements for devices to use Issuer Pay:
- Android OS or HarmonyOS (Huawei)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above
- ARM-based processor architecture
- NFC functionality (android.hardware.nfc)
- HCE functionality (android.hardware.nfc.hce)
- Not rooted, see Rooted errors
- Internet connectiong during card digitization and replenishment
Issuer Pay runs Precondition checks when various SDK methods are called.
- MeaWallet Issuer Pay solution can be used for payments without the need for a Secure Element SE or a Trusted Execution Environment TEE.
- A limited number of payment transaction credentials (Session Keys (SK) or Single Use Keys (SUK)) are downloaded to mobile device. Each downloaded payment transaction credential can be used once to perform a single transaction.
- Once the remaining number of payment transaction credentials goes below a certain threshold (5 by default), additional keys are downloaded, so that the Issuer app can perform new transactions.
- Contactless payments (Tap & Pay) are performed by tapping device on a point-of-sale POS terminal.