MeaPay is a powerful SoftPos SDK that transforms off-the-shelf phones and tablets into a contactless payment point of sale.
The MeaPay SDKs takes care of the security certifications and functional approved acceptance flow from the payment solutions, enabling the tap to pay experiences in apps – for both physical cards and digital wallets.
MeaPay will integrate with your acquiring capabilities and give you the tools you need to customize the experience you want to provide to your merchants.
Learn more: meapay.com
There are specific requirements for devices to use POS & PIN libraries:
- Device processor architecture must be ARM-based.
- Device native operating system must be Android.
- Device must NOT be rooted.
- Device must have at least one of the following sensors: accelerometer or gyroscope.
- Device must be able to connect to the Internet.
- Android version must be 8.0 (Oreo) or above.
- Android version must have android.hardware.nfc feature.
|APDU||Application Protocol Data Unit|
|API||Application Programming Interface|
|BER-TLV||Basic Encoding Rules – Tag Length Value|
|CDCVM||Consumer Device Cardholder Verification Method|
|FCM||Firebase Cloud Messaging|
|HVT||High Value Transaction|
|LVT||Low Value Transaction|
|MAC||Message Authentication Code|
|NFC||Near Field Communication|
|PAN||Primary Account Number|
|PIN||Personal Identification Number|
|POS||Point of Sale|
|SDK||Software Development Kit|