Mea Card Data
Privacy, security, and convenience
For issuers and program managers who don’t issue a physical card or want to print cards without sensitive data. Mea Card Data allows the user to see full card details through the app – keeping PCI compliance – to use for e.g., online shopping. Perfect for program managers without PCI-DSS certification.
- Give users the privacy, security, and convenience they deserve, protecting their personal information and card data
- PCI-DSS compliant solution, ready to deploy in hours
- Support both card data as text as well as card image, suiting all needs
How does it work?
- Program manager embeds the provided SDK and build the desired app UI/UX
- The provided SDK include a method for accepting the card token/card reference value provided to the program manager from their card management system vendor
- The app will trigger the SDK with the relevant non-sensitive card values upon cardholder’s request, resulting in a response containing the actual card data from the card management system
UX mockup examples
The solution is provided by an easy-to-implement SDK for both Android and iOS platforms, ready to be embedded and used by the app developers. It can also be directly integrated through our REST-based API for web-based apps. This allows app developers to focus on building excellent app UI/UX for their users.